A few days ago I wanted to take a little break from programming .
As I was browsing some local files, I stumbled upon a tileset I saved a long time ago. But I never really got to add it to RPG Playground. It is from from First Seed Material (also called REFMAP).
Some RPG Playground users are making really nice levels. I mean extremely beautiful levels! But it seems that there is only a limited set of buildings to create. No more! I will provide you with the next batch of nice graphics.
It has a ton of new content, so I can’t wait to see to what new heights you will take your levels.
So, go crazy! It’s online! Select the tileset dropdown, and look for “REFMAP …”.
It has a total of 9 new tilesets:
- Indoor, to make the inside of your houses cozy and nice.
- Outdoor, for decorating your gardens
- Dungeon, for your evil, creepy stuff that scares the hell out of your players
- Ground (2x), so you have different things to step on
- Buildings, because having 16 different house styles is really what you want in a game.
- House, to add windows and roofs on your buildings
- Walls (2x), for adding rocks, stones, and human built edges
So why are you still here on this page? Go Go GO!!! http://rpgplayground.com