Welcome Forums Requests A Few Suggestions~

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    James Nick
    Participant

Hi, I know this will take time but this Suggestion might help, I’m trying to make a Horror game but it feels like the Tilesets are just Medieval, Maybe try adding:
    -Modern Tilesets (Like Modern walls and Modern furniture and Modern floorings?)
    -Modern Characters? (cause it seems like the characters seem to be old-y.)
    -A few more monsters? Like some zombie, or mutant? (The medieval ones look old-y too.)
    -One Last thing, Something like guns? (Even tho they won’t shoot, I’d love to see them here! Like the characters holding a bow/gun/sword.)

Just a few suggestions that might help alot, cause I’m really loving this creator! but yeah, the Tile sets are medieval-ish and not good for horror, so I just wanna ask the tile sets and characters tho. I hope you add them. 🙂

All in All, The creator is great!
    Rating: 4.3/5

Thanks!

deWiTTERS
    Keymaster

Thanks for the suggestion! Such tilesets and monsters would indeed be great, but unfortunately I’m a programmer and not an artist :(. The tilesets and characters that are currently used are freely available, but I didn’t see any modern tilesets or modern characters that I could use.

In time I will pay for an artist for extra graphics, but currently this is what you get :(.

Great to hear you like the editor! 🙂

• This reply was modified 8 years, 3 months ago by deWiTTERS.
    James Nick
    Participant

Oh, Actually the Tilesets are quite cool and I like how they look medieval-ish.. I guess, I should wait for the modern update soon. 🙂
    One thing, Is it Possible to copy my map and paste it on another game I’m making?

deWiTTERS
    Keymaster

No, copy/paste is not possible yet :(.

knightly
    Participant

hey I have one, uploading custom actors, music (for the inside of the building only) and maps for the game… I hope you like the suggestion.

deWiTTERS
    Keymaster

With ‘maps’, do you mean your own tilesets, or something else?

knightly
    Participant

yes what I mean by that koonsolo….. 🙂

Lazysoldier1432
    Participant

I would LOVE to make a game like Endless Online. i doubt anyone has heard of it (its a very small game i used to play with my brothers when i was 10. here’s a link to the game.

Will RPG Playground eventually be able to help me with this? i like how its live action combat rather than Pokemon style battle systems.
    If i had money i would donate soooooo much to help you with this!!! I’m dying waiting for this program to be done.

PS: i dont know if this was the right place to post this. sorry if it wasn’t.
    PPS: if i dont have a Facebook/Twitter/Instagram how can i keep up to date with you? is there a way to get emails or something?
    THANKS SO MUCH FOR RPG PLAYGROUND! you read my mind that i wanted this to be a thing.

Lazysoldier1432
    Participant

Also is there a way for us to sell our game once we make it? this should be a thing.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Requests’ is closed to new topics and replies.