A Lill' Girls Tale – 2nd Demo

Make Forums Show your game A Lill' Girls Tale – 2nd Demo

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  koonsolo 19 minutes ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Aura
    Participant

Lills journey finally continues!

And the 2nd Demo of “A Lill’ girls Tale” will get interesting: Get to know 2 new worlds and explore a whole new town! Meet new characters and progress in the story. …Where did Lill end up? And what lies ahead?! … Be prepared for an epic story to continue!

Play Here: A Lill’ Girls Tale

(The 3. Demo is yet far away though… There are some features missing which hinders me from progressing with my game. So when there will be a battle system; a shop and item system ect., I will definitely work on the next part! 😉 )

Thanks for reading and playing,
    ~Aura

Aura
    Participant

I added a new sidequest. It’s just a little quest though.
    I thought I should tell you when I make progress!

You can accept the quest at a house where you get when you go left out of town (behind the graveyard located near the church)!

Tell me what you think ^^

Aura
    Participant

Aaaand I added the inside of the castle!
    You can now visit the library to read some books, talk to the king in the throne room, or to the servants in the ball room and the dinig hall…!

Aura
    Participant

A little video I created (It’s a first look into the game):
    A Lill’ Girls Tale – First Look

koonsolo
    Keymaster

Looks great Aura, but I prefer playing the game :).

Aura
    Participant

Okay. I changed the music… It fits the video better now!

@koonsolo Me too 🙂 Would be strange if you would prefer watching a video of a game rather than the game itself. xD
    But I get the hint… Well, I know the video is not perfect. It should just give a first impression of the game, nothing more.

koonsolo
    Keymaster

The video is a bit too long I think. It seems more like a play-through instead of a first impression.

I might overwhelm you a bit with the following info, but it might be useful. There is this great article on how to make an indie game hit at http://www.gamasutra.com/blogs/RyanClark/20150917/253842/What_Makes_an_Indie_Hit_How_to_Choose_the_Right_Design.php.

It also has a section on how to make a video trailer for your game. He refers to someone getting paid to make video trailers (http://mwiebe.com/videos/).

A video such as this seems to have the same feel as your game:

• This reply was modified 18 minutes ago by  koonsolo.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.