A Lill' Girls Tale – Demo 1

Home Forums Show your game A Lill' Girls Tale – Demo 1

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Aura 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Aura
    Participant

Hello,

I finally finished the first part of my game. I really like it to this point…
    I worked to a point in the story where I can’t progress any further until there are more options for me to create the next part. There’s still a lot of work to do until it’s finished, but I guess I have to wait for an update of the engine…

Here’s the story:

Lill is an orphan living in an Orphanage in the Forest! One day Mrs Fye, the Mistress of the Orphanage, calls her, to tell her that her Birthday Present was taken by a cat and she has to find it! Lill starts to search the cat – and eventually gets involved into something bigger than just a search for some cat…!

Play here: A Lill’ Girls Tale

Thanks for reading~~

James Nick
    Participant

This looks amazing so far! There’s a little problem on the west forest with the trees, you might wanna fix that. ( I have OCD) I like the design outside but the Orphanage looks a bit empty. :/ I love the maze part! Although I still couldn’t find the fairy on the maze after restarting the game! Argh!

“Now go, I want to stare at the leaves again.”

Aura
    Participant

I’ve got some logging in issues right now… Something’s up with my Flash version or whatever… I can’t type in the “@” symbol when I wanna log in with my email adress… :/
    But I’ll see to it as soon as I am able to run the client again!

Although I still couldn’t find the fairy on the maze after restarting the game! Argh!

Well after you talked to the scarecrow, you’ve got to search for the home of the fairy! There might be a clue… ^^

Thanks for playing anyways 🙂

Aura
    Participant

I can finally log in again!! Yay 😀

Okay, I re-designed the inside of the orphanage and fixed that bug in the woods… ^^

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.