Adventure-game

Make Forums Show your game Adventure-game

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    MoDeGe
    Participant

Hi!
    I’ve been on the site for some hours now and have a little project in making.
    You can find it at http://rpgplayground.com/the-game/?prj=55e576dba846cc030036595b

(( No master in game yet 😉 ))

You can play around and talk to the persons in different situations, don’t forget to check chests 😉

Well, hope you enjoy, will update this thread…

dan, Sweden

Chris
    Participant

Hmmm, some comments:

First of all, nice start. I like how some characters said more than one thing, which is nice.
    I’d like to point out a very minor thing, which is that there is no wooden floor at the door on the inside door.
    Also, your world is kind of empty; consider adding trees or rocks or something more to the entire grassland-unless, of course, there is a reason for it.
    It would be nice to know what the heck we have just delivered-what did it say?

But all in all, a great start. That must of taken, what a couple hours to script? Good job-no bugs as far as I can see.

And finally, a suggestion- consider adding more layers to the…mine? Make it go down deeper and you could almost make levels (as in Level 1, fight this monster-not Level 1, 10 floors to go[although they could be the same thing])

You are off to a great start!

MoDeGe
    Participant

Thanks for your input, I’m aware of the things you are mentioning and will update with more information of what is going on and new “quests” soon, will consider about levels, but I like the functionality, that you go inside to a new scene, so it’s not that cluttered around the main map (scene).

(It took some time to figure out how to make the characters say what I wanted, but that issue will be minor as the project goes on)

dan, Sweden

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar