An Odyssey

Make Forums Show your game An Odyssey

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  greatGam3R 2 months, 3 weeks ago. This post has been viewed 127 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Llamaman713
    Participant

In this game you have to go on a quest to find out what happened to your brother. Everyone thinks he is dead, but you know better.

P.S, I will take suggestions for the rest of the game and series.

Play the game here:

deWiTTERS
    Keymaster

It’s already really good! Make sure you don’t make your levels too big. The first level is really good though. But for some of the bigger levels, make them a bit smaller, and fill them up with all kinds of cool stuff.

Keep on developing! 🙂

Comprehensible

Hey, this is a good start! I like the idea of a hero’s journey – very exciting! As deWiTTERS said, the areas are a little big, and they definitely could benefit from some detail. There’s some really nice little things you can sprinkle in to add flavor to any scene like bottles, books, and paintings. Take a look! Also, there’s a small typo in Jake’s speech in the room the_ritual – I think it’s supposed to be brat instead of brst. Great work! I can’t wait to see how this progresses!

greatGam3R
    Participant

Cool, but you should add more things that make the game feel, I dunno, immersive? Like instead of a bland land with a few crates here and there, add some more life to it, like trees, animals, decorations, more houses? Anyway, the concept of the story is nice, and I look forward to seeing more levels of this. Also, one question what was the mysterious dude at the ritual saying…?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.