{AVENDRAKE} Demo

Make Forums Show your game {AVENDRAKE} Demo

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Aura 1 month ago. This post has been viewed 95 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

masterofhyrule
    Participant

A game where you play as a young farm boy. Who’s path is about to drastically change.

Play the game here:

Aura

I like it so far! The guide where you are shown the ways you can go is a great idea! It gives you a little overview of where to go if you aren’t sure…

I also liked the design of your inside levels, especially the lower floor of the house, I believe it was level ‘ct_house’ and level ‘House_1’ – and your room, cause it’s almost empty which makes it somewhat interesting¬† (your main character must be really modest! xD).

Some levels feel a bit empty though… And maybe you want to think about adding streets to level1 – because that way the it’s easier for the player to find his way… Just a suggestion!^^

Anyway, best wishes from me and I am eager to see this game grow! ;D

masterofhyrule
    Participant

Thank you!

I’m hoping to either make it a series or just one big game. I will be updating it daily though so make sure to check back.

Also have you found the secret area?

Aura

Yes, I found the easter egg! And four potions with it. xD Are you planning to implement such secret areas throughout the game later…?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.