Bats Adventure

Make Forums Show your game Bats Adventure

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Comprehensible 1 week ago. This post has been viewed 49 times

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Batxxrobinwonder
    Participant

Comprehensible

Hey, this is pretty cool!

Your combat is exceptional. It has just the right difficultly curve, and the combination of cramped spaces and many enemies makes it hard, but not too hard. It’s thrown out of the loop a little with the armor from Mr. Mystery, but it makes sense with the steep difficulty increase.

Some of the doors are not linked up – a nice quick fix that will expand your game so much more! Another simple to fix bug would be the blacksmith. Simply replace “if hero lacks token “dollar” ” with else. The script should run smooth as rain after that!

The beginning is a little confusing. There’s not a clear objective from the start, and I found myself wondering where to go. There’s a new function that allows you to show the current quest in the upper right hand corner. That might be helpful!

I really liked the storyline! It’s very strong, giving a clear motivation, and sense of mystery, and really helping to relate the player to the hero. Great work on that!

Nice game! I can’t wait to see how the storyline progresses! 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.