Welcome Forums Get help Exporting to Flash?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    James Nick
    Participant

“Games can be exported to Flash” How do I get the flash file? If it’s already implemented. [=

deWiTTERS
    Keymaster

Not implemented yet!

Why do you want this feature? To put your game on Flash portals?

Rogues
    Participant

I think it would be better to be able to make a mobile app out of your game…flash isn’t supported by android so useless for making apps…The games can’t currently be played on mobile….If you want to market/mass share your game it must be capable of being mobile…That’s an update I’m looking forward too.

deWiTTERS
    Keymaster

Yes, mobile is indeed a big thing.

I keep wondering if people would be interested in making their game on mobile, like RPG Playground completely on mobile. It would definitely give me some challenges to fit the user interface on that :D.

Rogues
    Participant

Rpg playground on mobile would be cool..I think it would do well…I would also want the ability to make a standalone mobile app out of my own game…Whether or not I’d be able to afford the costs associated with doing that is another story…How would you get around the flash problem tho….would you have to rewrite the code or is there some add-on or extension you can use to make it functional/playable on mobile.

James Nick
    Participant

I was just wondering because it’s below the main creator. and Yep Mobile would be a great idea, but it might be hard. It would take alot of time. lol

James Nick
    Participant

Also, my internet is not that good and keeps getting disconnected, so I wanted to know if a flash file of the game can be exported so I can play it offline. [=

Rogues
    Participant

It’s going to be difficult to implement some of these features…going mobile for instance…I’m not sure how much of a team koonsolo has on this and since ive begun i’ve only seen you and me…Not sure who else(if anyone) is around. This is a great concept tho…with a few added features we can build interesting and cool games…for that I’m alls in! 🙂

• This reply was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by Rogues.
    James Nick
    Participant

Ofcourse, it will be difficult and Yep, Interesting and cool games.

deWiTTERS
    Keymaster

I’m programming this in ActionScript3, which supports exporting to iOS, Android, Flash, native Windows and Mac applications. I can already export games manually, but automating the export will take some time, but it won’t be that hard.

Have any of you paid for mobile apps or games?

James Nick
    Participant

So that means IT is possible but manually for now, that’s hard. If a game is going to be exported to a platform, is there still a log-in box?

• This reply was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by James Nick.
    Rogues
    Participant

I’ve paid for software and web space…things like that…..My budget is pretty limited for now but I try to put together the scratch for worthwhile enterprises.

Rogues
    Participant

I should also mention that I’m learning to code and currently deep into learning javascript…..trying to formulate a way to build a javascript engine and then into the game I have in mind…My knowledge is still pretty limited but I’m learning new things every day….So much to learn in game development so it’s slow going.

James Nick
    Participant

I’ve never paid for anything else other than top-up for a game on android as I am afraid that it won’t work on my device or pc. I once bought a top-up and never ever bought another one. lol

But if it’s about this, I would probably buy something since I know it’s worth it.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by James Nick.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The forum ‘Get help’ is closed to new topics and replies.