Falling Glory Update

Make Forums Show your game Falling Glory Update

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Comprehensible 2 months ago. This post has been viewed 197 times

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Comprehensible
    Participant

Hello!
    I’ve made some updates to Falling Glory. While it is far from a complete game, I’ve fleshed it out a little more! Now there is:
    1 new main quest battle
    2 new sidequests
    3 new areas to explore
    And I’d like to say 4 new characters, but no, there’s only 2. XD

Aura
    Participant

Hey Comprehensible!
    Your game’s REALLY outstanding – it’s great!!
    You polished the battle part so that its really fun and varying! And I like the puzzles, and the story…
    How long did you work on this?
    It’s gotten a pretty big world considering how it was before…

GREAT WORK!
    ~Aura

Comprehensible
    Participant

Thanks!
    I worked a good amount on this. It doesn’t feel like much, because I really like doing it! -u- Question: Were you able to complete the farmer quest? That puzzle is a little weird, and I wasn’t sure if it would work. I just saw your new game, and OMG, it’s so pretty! I entered, and was like “WHOA!” 😀

Aura
    Participant

No, somehow I couldn’t complete the farmer quest. I got to the room with the boss, then I got stuck there… -.-‘ I thought that was the end at this point, but obviously you worked on it some more… Is there a secret behind getting past that point? I would really like to know what happens next. ^^

And thanks for your comment on my new game. I like the new tilesets! Takes the mapping to a new level! 🙂

brycehornback
    Participant

I did get through the farmers quest, I admit I felt dirty when I cheated lol, but felt better when I got the off hand magic shovel comment. 🙂

Comprehensible
    Participant

Oh! It’s not cheating. I really intended for people to use the edit feature. That’s why I called it “power of the magic shovel,” the edit icon has a shovel on it. I’ll have to make that more clear. Thank you for your feedback!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.