First Scene of Working Game

Make Forums Show your game First Scene of Working Game

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  kalamaxander 6 days, 16 hours ago. This post has been viewed 49 times

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

kalamaxander
    Participant

This is an RPG that is being made with the help of two of my close friends.  This is the first game I have ever made.

Play the game here:

Comprehensible

Hey, this is a really cool start!

I love the environments! They’re really pretty and well fleshed out. My favorite is the garden; all the detail makes it look super nice!

I like your inclusion of the choice system, and it works really well for controlling the flow of the narrative in the scene “Home.” It does get a little unwieldy in the Dodge home, since not all the doors are locked, and you have to enter and exit a lot of them.

Your world seems very interesting and well laid out! Some things need a little more explaining, like the fact that your mother and father are a robot, or the timeskip at the beginning. I think just one or two lines would make it much more clear to the player!

Great work! This narrative seems really interesting, and I can’t wait to see how it plays out! 🙂

kalamaxander
    Participant

Thanks for the feedback Comprehensible. I will work on the Dodge home one since a lot of other people I  know have commented on it as well.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.