Forum improvements

Make Forums Developer Updates Forum improvements

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  deWiTTERS 6 months, 2 weeks ago. This post has been viewed 214 times

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

deWiTTERS
    Keymaster

I created a few more forums after the suggestion of James Nick.

So now we have a “Bug” forum, where all the bug reports should go. I will keep the ones that are open as sticky, so it’s easy to see if a bug you found was already reported.

I moved some of the bug topics from suggestions to bugs, and changes a few titles to make it more clear.

I also added a Contest forum, to post future contests. Since we now have 8 people enlisted in the current contest, I consider it a success and would like to have more contest in the future. Maybe not even organized by me but by someone else :).

I also created this “Developer Updates” forum so I can keep you up to date on what I’m currently working on.

In the future, I want to put more emphasis on the forum and the community. At one point we had a very alive community, but some time ago it was kind of fading away. And I must admit my energy for working on RPG Playground seems related to how active the community is. Therefore I created the contest to get things going again. It seems to have paid off, so I will try to keep things alive in here.

For the future, I want to use the forum to share your games. More info on this you can see at http://rpgplayground.com/forums/topic/site-suggestions/#post-3076

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.