Welcome Forums Introduce yourself Good day to you all

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    icequeen33
    Participant

Hi I’m IceQueen33 or Gill and I just began playing with this creator today. I love making games but cannot code to save my life so this sort of creator is just up my alley.

I have already asked for help in another post but overall im really enjoying the experience.

Look forward to getting to know you all

Gill

shay slay
    Participant

Hello, Gill 🙂

Welcome to RPG Playground! This creator is amazing, and the more time you spend with it the more fun it becomes! I’m with you on that code thing. I started learning code and realized I definitely liked setting up a storyline and decorating a scene much more than writing out actual code for it, hah. No matter what questions you have, feel free to ask in that ‘help’ section and someone will definitely be in touch! Koen (the RPG creator King) tends to be more active on discord, so definitely post questions there as well!

I’m glad you’re enjoying it! I look forward to seeing what you create (whenever you’re ready to share your work).

Cheers!

Shae

deWiTTERS
    Keymaster

Don’t worry, I’m also following this forum :). But since our community is so helpful, they will answer most questions (sometimes better than I can)

Aura

Hey Gill,

welcome to the RPG Playground community! Once you’ve got the basics down, it’s pretty fun to create your own games. Just ask if you need help! ^^

I’m curious what you’ll create.

~Aura

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Introduce yourself’ is closed to new topics and replies.