Welcome Forums Introduce yourself Hello, I am SirPurple04!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    SirPurple04
    Participant

I at one point decided i wanted to make a game, when this was, I do not remember. So I opened google chrome and typed in “rpg maker online free”, I then added “no download”, and I found this, I instantly fell in love with how easy it was to use this, and I stuck around. About, maybe half a year later (based on when i got my laptop), I decided to become active on the forums, and play other people’s games, to get inspiration. And, after seeing other people’s creations, I fell in love with RPG Playground all over again, and the development of my main game has sped up tenfold since…

My main game will be a mix of multiple kinds of rpg when it is done (if that makes sense). It will mainly be a free-roam, storyless game, but will have an optional main quest route (there might be 2) to the “end of the game”. It will also include many side-quests (including a lot of delivering love letters, hehe). It will also have the main addiction of all RPG players… Picking items up and hoarding them (lol)! It will also feature a whole array of Easter Eggs, from Anime to Shakespeare (I have already added a nod towards Pokemon).

That is all I have to say about my game right now…

deWiTTERS
    Keymaster

Sounds ambitious! :). Can’t wait to play the first demo.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Introduce yourself’ is closed to new topics and replies.