Welcome Forums Introduce yourself Hi my name is Van

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    grepolis2c
    Participant

Hi there community!!! I am Van and my user is grepolis2c.
    1. Why do I want to make games?
    Simple. Gaming is my passion and who wouldn’t want to make video games? Also, I like to create games cuz you can make money out of them and possibly use that money to help expand this site 🙂 aaaand it is a great combination with my studies cuz as u can see, I am a business stude and marketing is one of field of my study.
    2. What will my game look like?
    Well I envision my game as a digital age rebellion in a centain country (something like mount and blade warband… i’m still figuring this one out)
    Second, I plan to make something like a medieval fantasy game in which the player’s past life was a paladin and they time traveled, kill bosses, etc, to fix the near-ending present time.

soooo that is all…
    Feel free to ask anything

Sirpinketalfonzo
    Participant

Hi Van!

I look forward to playing your game. In the meantime your welcome to play mine as long as you are over 18 years of age as it contains drug and sexual references.

I have taken a different approach and allow the player to make the choice of being a genuine hero, an alcoholic or an alcoholic drug addicted mess. You are however able to sleep off the effect and return to being hero. Catch is that as i develop it further there will be a point of no return and you will not be able to sleep it off, making you a full blown addict and eventually turn everyone against you and die from revenge or depression (unless you find the hidden rehab center in the deepest darkest forest without being killed)

The Game

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Introduce yourself’ is closed to new topics and replies.