Hollow Darkness

Make Forums Show your game Hollow Darkness

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Aura 1 week, 5 days ago. This post has been viewed 110 times

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

James Nick
    Participant

After a long inactivity in this site, I decided to come up with a medieval / fantasy themed story and make a game with it. The goal of this project is to make a complete and successful game out of the only things we have with RPG Playground.

Hollow Darkness is supposed to be a 1 – 2 hour game about a girl named Serene. The story is not a very typical “Chosen One” story of the main character saving the world but rather the “Sidekick’s help” story and how the weak sidekick can change the whole game completely.

Since RPG Playground still has combat system in progress and no inventory system, the only that I could do so far is the flow of the story and mapping. The simple quests without items would work since having tokens as items are kind of confusing, I’d rather be patient and wait. :> Here’s a sneak peek of the first map, :>

Hollow Darkness' first level.

I currently would love some support with this current project but I’m just starting up so I’d guess that’s gonna be a hard thing to achieve. I’ll also probably start drawing posters for this even though we still can’t import assets >.<

Thank you for taking the time to read this!
    Stay tuned for weekly updates!

Comprehensible
    Participant

Hey! Whoa, that looks really awesome! That’s like Aura level! ^u^ if you need any help, just ask. I can’t wait to see more!

Aura
    Participant

Hey,
    I was inactive too for some time now… But here I am! ;D

Your first map looks great! Good work!
    Looking forward to your game! xD

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.