i found a bug

Make Forums Give feedback i found a bug

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  koonsolo 1 month ago. This post has been viewed 69 times

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #2571

    blueberry
    Participant

    i think that somebody else reported on this? i can’t remember…
    anyways, when i added a new actor, i couldn’t add any screenplay whatsoever. all i got was a syntax error towards the bottom (like usual) stating that “entity actor1 could not be found” even though i changed the sprite’s name.
    i can change code of previously existing characters, and it works just fine.
    i used to be able to change the code of new characters, and save, although it wouldn’t carry through. but now, i can’t do anything at all.
    i hope you can resolve this.
    thank you~!

    #2572

    koonsolo
    Keymaster

    Seems related to the other error that was reported (but a bit different). I’ll see if I can get it fixed.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.