Welcome Forums Bugs Mac sees screenplay text as an image

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Goat
    Participant

My mac reads the text involved with screenplays as an image, preventing copy-paste (this…this is bad. This is annoying)

I know that this is what I deserve for selling my soul to the apple-devil, but please have mercy. I just wanted to throw it out there, but there are occasions when I can hop on a PC for a few minutes and get a bunch of copy-pasting done. Anyways, perhaps not a bug but a known limitation to functionality, just figured I’d mention it.

deWiTTERS
    Keymaster

It’s not your mac, it’s RPG Playground. As long as you stay within RPG Playground, you should be able to copy text from one screenplay to another (if not try the Chrome browser).

Copy pasting from and to something outside RPG Playground is not possible, and is a feature on the roadmap. You can always vote on it of course 🙂 : https://trello.com/c/HJMhC0hV

Aura

I’m using FireFox and I’ve got the same issue – but it works on Chrome for me!

Goat
    Participant

No no, what I’m trying to say is that within even the same window, I’m not sure what to call it, the same event, or action? The same prompt? I can do it just fine on the PC at work (which I shouldn’t be doing…ahem, cough, it’s on my lunch?) but pull out my Mac, and it’s not possible. I pretty much already do everything in Chrome. I don’t even think I have another browser installed right now, actually, as I uninstalled Safari.

Goat
    Participant

Oh goodness, I responded without realizing that this was Aura…I’ve been looking for you, thank you so much for your three orbs challenge game! It was really a genuine pleasure to immerse myself in Marian’s story, and because the tile/door didn’t work at first for me, I thought it was literally a game-over after I chose the wrong chest. I was so terrified! Then the prompt about a “second chance” and I was like “omigoodness thank the maker this totally random online game almost just mind-fricked me”. I can’t wait until we get the “all games” functionality so that I can check out what else you’ve made!

Aura

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Thanks for the positive feedback, I apreciate it! :)</p>
    If you want to try out some other games I created, here are some:

A Lill’ Girls Tale

(This was my first game I made on RPG Playground – it’s a puzzler so far and it’s not finished yet)

The Curious Case of Lierra

(I created this for a different contest – Like the ‘The Legend of the 3 Orbs’ game that you already played… This game is also not finished yet)

– Both games aren’t finished, because I’m waiting for some new features first!

Thanks for playing my games anyway and I hope you’ll find a solution for your Mac problem! I’m using windows, so I don’t really know what to do there… ^^

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Bugs’ is closed to new topics and replies.