Magical Revenge demo

Make Forums Show your game Magical Revenge demo

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Comprehensible 2 weeks ago. This post has been viewed 101 times

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

duelking
    Participant

small demo since it is my first time making a game I like to see what everyone thinks of my game Magical Revenge
    plot
    you play as Hero, the king son who just returned from a war and his father has a B-day gift for him, wish is wried since there have got along since Hero´s mother past away. soon after it seems like nobody remembers him and the king gave up being the king, can Hero get back to being the next ruler and save the country from evil, with the only one willing to help him is a demon.

eonix
    Participant

A lot of typos but the game was very fun (:

Comprehensible
    Participant

Magical Revenge is really good so far! The plotline is interesting, almost like something out a storybook. It makes me wonder about the title. Is the woman getting “magical revenge” on the king? Oh well, I’ll have to wait to find out! As Eonix pointed out, there is quite a lot of typos. Also, for some reason, the main doors to the house didn’t work. It might be a bug; I would check that out. Great work! I can’t wait to see more of this! 😀

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.