monster tower

Make Forums Show your game monster tower

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  mathu 3 weeks, 5 days ago. This post has been viewed 81 times

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

mathu
    Participant

<Your game description>

i made this game just for fun, it’s not finished yet, please do not say bad word.

Play the game here:

Comprehensible

Hey Mathu!

This is really cool! I really love the format – nothing like a good dungeon crawl! 🙂 The combat is really good as well. Each room offers it’s own unique challenge.

As a small suggestion, removing the health potions at the end of floors might be a good idea. It would force players to visit the missionary, which would mean they would have to ration gold carefully.

Also, the NPC named “evil” doesn’t seem to have an inactive command. This means that she’ll give you buffs indefinitely.

I really like your room layouts! The main lobby is just the right size, and really nicely decorated. The smaller combat rooms really gives a nice edge of difficulty of combats.

Great work! I can’t wait to play the other floors! 😀

mathu
    Participant

thanks for the suggestions, i will make some changes to my game

mathu
    Participant

i made a new version

deWiTTERS
    Keymaster

Games are updated automatically, so you don’t have to make a new post every time. You can just comment here what you updated, and people will notice :).

mathu
    Participant

thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.