Rhea's Quest (Demo)

Make Forums Show your game Rhea's Quest (Demo)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  SunnySideUpSmile 2 months, 3 weeks ago. This post has been viewed 204 times

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

SunnySideUpSmile
    Participant

Hey, there. 🙂 I started my first project, Rhea’s Quest (very generic because names and I do not mix. ^^’) It’s not too great, but then again I started late last night when my brain was tired. (I’m 60% sure you guys are thinking ‘excuses, excuses’) But I think I did mediocre-ish on the scenery. Hope you enjoy not doing much at all! 🙂

-River

P.S. Don’t talk to the dark witch on the path. I need to fix her dialogue!

SunnySideUpSmile
    Participant

Yeah accident post but you can play anyway. It just has 5 places to get through…I was going to add more and then post but since it’s here it’s here.

mystify
    Participant

Cute Demo. It’s nice that you’ve incorporated a sort of riddle in it. (^_^)
    I personally like sort of ‘mini quests/games’ within the main story.
    Keep going.
    And don’t worry about names. Sometimes just simple names make it interesting or you could do the random name generator and see what comes up!
    Scenery was difficult for me to figure out how in the beginning. I’d just do as simple as I could. Now that I’ve got a more developed story I’m going back to put some more effort into the scenes.

SunnySideUpSmile
    Participant

Thank you! 🙂 I’ll try out that name generator. Hopefully I also get better at scenery.

Aura
    Participant

I know what you mean with the scenery! Sometimes I’m getting crazy with all those details… But when I look at the result, I think all the work was worth it!

Now to your game:
    I like the way you lead the character onwards through walking past that road. And your art style (even though it could get a little polishing), is beautiful. The dialogs are kind of funny (in a good way).

So all in all – I like your game so far! Keep it up! ^-^

• This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by  Aura.

SunnySideUpSmile
    Participant

Thank you! 🙂 I appreciate the comments about my dialogue. I wanted something serious, but fun too. 🙂

SunnySideUpSmile
    Participant

Added a few levels, and a few more puzzles which have probably no meaning yet.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.