test adventure

Make Forums Show your game test adventure

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Aura 1 month, 3 weeks ago. This post has been viewed 83 times

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

blademaster33
    Participant

plz play this is my first adventure it is very short

Play the game here:

Comprehensible

Hey, this is a good start!

I like the storyline! It was well thought out, and rose and fell at the right spots. I also liked how you used some pieces – I never thought you could use drawbridge chains like that in cursed_castle! One thing that would make your game better is the use of doors. They link scenes together, and make it much easier to know where to go next. Also, a little more detail in your rooms would be nice. It’s best to start with small areas, and then make them bigger as you get more comfortable with building. Great start! I can’t wait to see what you make in the future!

Aura

Yes, even though there are some things you could advance, this is a nice first try!

Maybe you want to learn about tokens, doors, movement and so on. Those will patch up your game and support your story!

By adding tokens for example, you can create little quests or continue your story futher; Movement makes your story and characters look more alive; doors connect your maps… And don’t miss out some monsters for fighting (well this is only if you want your game to actually have monsters… You needn’t if you want to create a game focusing on storyline of course!)

You can either learn this from other games, or just ask around on the forums – always glad to help! 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.