The Curious Case of Lierra // Shae

Make Forums Show your game The Curious Case of Lierra // Shae

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  shaethemiss 2 weeks, 3 days ago. This post has been viewed 546 times

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

shaethemiss
    Participant

It's short, it's...different. I didn't utilize much beta-ness but it's a complete mini-game!

Enjoy 😛

jjohndoe
    Participant

Very beautiful town. Nice.

deWiTTERS
    Keymaster

The story in this game is really good! It has a nice flow of events. Although it ended too soon, but I guess all good things end too soon ;).

Also, you designed a very nice town. The girl at the Inn said it too! 😀 ;). There are multiple people here who can design really nice levels, and you are definitely one of them.

deWiTTERS
    Keymaster

SPOILER ALERT: Don’t read this until you played the game!

One more thing I forgot to mention: The end felt a bit rushed, right after you save her. That ending came really quickly. Maybe there could have been something extra there. But doing this in only 3 weeks is already quite an achievement!

Aura

I was finally able to play this game (after it took me days to finally be able load it…)! And wow! Great job! I didn’t expect that ending though… ^^ I like your map desinging skills!

I’m excited to see your next game! Because this one is really awesome!! 😀

And yes – even a mini game is much work! The player doesn’t see how much time you spent for a game that he/she plays in 5 minutes… But if the player likes it, I think all the work was worth it! ;D

shaethemiss
    Participant

@jjohndoe Thank you!

@deWiTTERS Thank you, I appreciate it! It is a very quick game haha, I’m thinking of readjusting the ending so that it’s not quite so rushed. Designing is definitely one of my favorite things to do, I just wish I had more hours in the day haha.

@aura Thank you! I’m excited to take on more challenges. And omg, right? Hours upon hours for 5 minutes. You’ve gotta love doing this to get it done right haha. 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.