The first mission

Make Forums Show your game The first mission

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Comprehensible 3 months, 3 weeks ago. This post has been viewed 106 times

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

exuhph
    Participant

I don’t know if there is a way to let the hero kill other enemies so i just made that ahah.

This is my first work here so let me learn 😀

Play the game here:

Comprehensible

Hey, this is a really good first game!

The levels are really pretty! I especially love the inside of the castle; the walls you chose are bright and gives a very airy feel to the scene. Also, the token system is well made!

One suggestion I have is to lower the size of the levels. Currently, the outdoor levels feel really empty, and they take a long time to walk through. Also, if it’s really big, you eventually have to fill all that space, which is hard!

I like the storyline, although I don’t really know much about the world or the characters. What’s their history? What do they do in their spare time? What motivates them, how does this world affect them? While you may not use all of this information, simply keeping it in mind when writing interactions can keep your characters interesting and unique!

Finally, the layout of your levels is really smooth! I never found myself wondering where to go, and the quests felt natural.

Great work! I can’t wait to see how this continues! 😀

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.