The Legend of the 3 Orbs

Make Forums Show your game The Legend of the 3 Orbs

Tagged: 

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  misslady 6 months, 1 week ago. This post has been viewed 1201 times

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Cynic-P
    Participant

Here you go. It's just a simple game, but I'm sure it'll take a little time to finish. By no means perfect. there are still some scripts I have to fix, but everything should be functional. Let me know if you see any bugs.

mystify
    Participant

I like the questing, but perhaps just a tiny bit more guidance on where to go. I couldn’t really figure out the Black Smith quest. I got the armor and the request to get rope but I couldn’t ask the Black Smith anything.
    Nice game designing.

Aura

Same as mystify. I got the armor, but the smith won’t talk to me :/
    Since there are no water tiles, the ocean looks like a dark desert, but that makes it funny in a way ^^
    And can you find all 5 chidren yet? I think I got 3 or 4 until now…

Otherwise, it’s a good game! Well done!

mystify
    Participant

I believe I got 4 children.

Comprehensible

This is cool! I also had a bit of trouble with the blacksmith quest, but the overworld is really cool! Great work!

Cynic-P
    Participant

Hey, thanks everyone 🙂

And yes lol I know about the blacksmith. That’s one of the script errors. I noticed too that he would stop talking after a certain token was picked up, so I’ll have to go back. It’s probably a capitalization error. As for guidance, I aimed to make this more of an open world kind of old-style “figure-it-out” circa Morrowind. Maybe I’m being a bit unfair though lol Thank you everyone.

Cynic-P
    Participant

UPDATE:

I fixed up his dialogue a bit and put guides to help with the armor finding. But you’re on you’re own with the children. Muahaha.

misslady
    Participant

I really like the details in decoration, it looks so cozy like you would furnish your own house.  For example inside the shop where children wait in line, it looks super nice. 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.