The Legend of the Three Orbs by Comprehensible

Make Forums Show your game The Legend of the Three Orbs by Comprehensible

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Comprehensible 8 months, 1 week ago. This post has been viewed 548 times

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Comprehensible

Hello! I finished this up today! 😀

I would recommend listening to the LyricWulf arrangement of Niko and the World Machine while playing this. Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vq--uOOpwM It'll probably last you the whole game, but it loops well, too.

Welp, enjoy!

Aura

Like it! But it isn’t complete yet, or?
    Or is the game proposed to end in that white room (wich is apparently heaven)?

Comprehensible

That’s about it! It’s meant to end on an unsatisfying note, so I’m glad it worked!

Aura

Okay then. 🙂 Seems to be like the complete opposite to my game – where there are only good endings… ^^

mystify
    Participant

Short sweet and complex. Nice. I really liked the surreal designs as well. The blackness with the windows was my favorite and I also admire the “designing out of the lines” with the demons eye.
    Nice.

Comprehensible

Hey, heads up, there’s a bug I can’t fix in the heaven area. Thanks for letting me know, Aura. There’s actually supposed to be a lot more dialogue there, but it won’t save once I fix it. To get the dialogue, you have to move the actor from underneath the invisible actor, and just interact with that. Sorry, and I’ll see if I can fix it soon!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.