The Legend of the three Orbs: Ponderingpinky

Make Forums Show your game The Legend of the three Orbs: Ponderingpinky

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  ponderingpinky 3 months, 1 week ago. This post has been viewed 281 times

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

ponderingpinky
    Participant

So this is my entry for the Legend’s of the three Orbs competition, sorry it took so long!

Aura
    Participant

I like the overall story! It’s a bit confusing at times, and you have to use creators mode (wich is meant to be, I suppose…)
    The story itself is really entertaining and fun! And I like the names – like “Hero” and “Quest” – they are hilarious xD!
    Well, you could work a bit at the mapping, but I suppose 3 weeks is a bit short for indepth map designing… I have to know, since I spent most of the time working on the maps for my game…

All in all: Like your game! ๐Ÿ™‚

ponderingpinky
    Participant

Thanks! Was the use of the Creator Mode to play more of a distraction that took you out of things or did it work?

Aura
    Participant

No, it’s okay, since it’s the overall concept of your game! Wasn’t destracting, I just wondered that I couldn’t move at some maps at first… And since you told the player to “think outside the game”, I think you can understand that you have to use creators mode!

@flaimora
    Participant

I actually found this really entertaining, the whole concept with using Creator Mode is great and I would have never thought of it! The overall theme is good, and I liked how the characters knew they were in the game, and how you addressed the 4th wall. The only thing I would work on is decoration a little more, developing more character dialogue, and a few bugs. (Ex. In grandmas house the one door sends you all the way back to the beginning) This whole idea is greatย  but could be even better when you spend more time on it and develop it more as Koonsolo updates RPGplayground. I can’t wait to see where you go with this ๐Ÿ™‚ Thank you for creating

Aura
    Participant

Maybe you start with adding some walls to the maps…? Just an idea… ^^

(You needn’t of course – it’s just a suggestion!)

misslady
    Participant

I like your sense of humor.ย  I had a good laugh with the think outside of the game comment! ๐Ÿ™‚

ponderingpinky
    Participant

Thanks everyone for commenting!

Honestly, I’m not really good with aesthetics so any advice with helping it look better is appreciated.

By developing character dialogue do you mean more dialogue or making the already existing dialogue more complex?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.