"The Mystery Within"

Make Forums Show your game "The Mystery Within"

Tagged: 

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Aura 1 year ago. This post has been viewed 90 times

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Moosh_XD
    Participant

Hi Guys! I had a new game! I hope you’ll enjoy~!

link:http://rpgplayground.com/the-game/?prj=58117418ac64130003717f9c

This is just a demo,there will be updates soon…!

Moosh_XD
    Participant

I am requesting that…

1.We can use Tokwns like Keys in the Door…

2.The NPC Movements like walking in tiles and blah blah blah

3.And the Choices in a Screenplay…

That’s why I can’t finish my Project so I hope the Updates or the releases will be finished…

Aura
    Participant

Yes, I’ve got the same problem with my game right now…
    But I suppose those things you listed there will be possible in the future!
    This webside is still under construction after all…

I guess we’ve got to be patient and wait for an update…;)

koonsolo
    Keymaster

Those things are all on my list to do next! 🙂 I know I’ve been blocking your games for quite some time now.

I’m still doing this project after my day job (that will soon change since I’ll be working on this full time!!! 🙂 ). But for now, please have a bit more patience. Currently I’m fixing some bugs for the next release, and then I’ll add those extra screenplay actions.

Many thanks for all of your patience.

koonsolo
    Keymaster

Just played your game. Super funny that you play as a toddler! 🙂 And his pronunciation is also hilarious.

I shared your game on my twitter, facebook and google+ 🙂

Moosh_XD
    Participant

Oh jeez! Thanks for noticing and playing my game! And also sharing it! But Don’t worry,If those updates or releases I’m requesting is finished,I’ll add another scenes or events in the game and I’ll make it more longer coz the ending of it sucks,(Just got lazy coz I can’t do other things…) So that’s all!

And also…I’m hoping that if a project is finished,we can make it a game like swf. File or exe. And etc and I’ll more like it if there is a specific token required on using doors…^_^

koonsolo
    Keymaster

Exporting your game is on the long term planning. It will be implemented once I have all the functionality to make a decent game 😉 .

You will be able to export it to Flash, Windows, Mac, iPhone and Android :).

Moosh_XD
    Participant

Okie! But email me if there is a new version releases or updates so I can continue my Project…^_^

Aura
    Participant

It’s fun so far. I look forward to the next update of your game (and of course an update of the website too! ^^)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.