What the future holds

Make Forums Show your game What the future holds

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  greatGam3R 2 weeks, 3 days ago. This post has been viewed 180 times

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

IntrovertedPelican
    Participant

A work in progress build, no real story yet, but I’m working on it.

Any feedback is welcomed with open arms so fire away! Hope you enjoy what I’ve got so far.

P.S: feel free to look though the “levels” as they might provide some insight to the world I’m trying to create.

deWiTTERS
    Keymaster

Wow, very nice level design! You put a lot of effort into making the environments, and it gives a high quality impression.

For the rest, I haven’t played the game much and seen the story, sorry… no time… have to finish combat… ;). But I’m sure some others might play and comment on this.

Aura
    Participant

This is an awesome looking game! Your levels look great! I’m impressed!

Well, the story isn’t much yet, but I also enjoyed just walking around a bit… ^-^

Looking forward to see this game finished! 😉

Comprehensible

Wooooah, this is gorgeous! I love the level design, and the story seems really cool so far! I love the idea of parallel realities, it’s so awesome! While this is really really small, it seems like your token use in the first scene could be a bit more efficient. You don’t need a “good side” and “bad side,” you could just use one token called “chosen” or something. While this is really tiny, it really adds up when you’re doing larger blocks. I really look forward to seeing how this progresses! 😀

greatGam3R
    Participant

Wow, I just decided to look at random games, and my, oh my, these levels and design look really good.

Interesting game…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.