World of a Purple Something

Make Forums Show your game World of a Purple Something

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  mystify 1 month, 1 week ago. This post has been viewed 158 times

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

mystify
    Participant

http://rpgplayground.com/the-game/?prj=590e9d0673845f0004c12135

Well this has been a fun new experience.
    Though I’m not quite finished yet. I want to see if people who play it can navigate in it well.
    If not tell me where ya get stuck!
    Thanks!

• This topic was modified 6 months, 1 week ago by  koonsolo.
    • This topic was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by  koonsolo.
    • This topic was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by  koonsolo.

koonsolo
    Keymaster

I fixed the link above, because it was not pointing to the game. This seems to be a problem with the forum.

I just played it, and I was amazed by how big the game is! I think this is the biggest game yet, made in RPG Playground :). Sometimes feels like a maze, with so many options.

I also like the conversations, really funny at times!

To everyone else: PLAY THIS GAME!!!

mystify
    Participant

Welp, currently in my game I’m remaking some of my main sceneries to look more beaut-i-mus.
    I’m still in a process of eliminating a bunch of words that I’m too good and letting run loose. That’s a main thing I need help with. Word amount. Okay? Not Okay? Where?
    Yeah, If I could get feedback on the dialogue that would be greeeeat.
    ( ̄▽ ̄)ゞ

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  mystify.

mystify
    Participant

So I’m wanting to create a history/backstory scene for the game but I’m not too sure how to go about it.
    Right now I just have the script of the history but just reading it is lagging and pretty boring.
    Anybody have ideas?

Aura
    Participant

It would be nice if you could show the story out of someone else’s eyes (like playing as Mystify the Great herself in an episode of her past or whatever backround you would like to show), but for that you would have to be able to change the sprite inside of an event page (I think with RPG Maker thats possible), but that’s not an option right now…
    Maybe you could work with that Mirror Pond or what its name was. Perhaps you get teleported to an alternative reality where there’s the Knowledge Mistress and he shows you what happened in the past…? Well only a suggestion. ^-^

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  Aura.
    • This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  Aura.

mystify
    Participant

Heh heh, I like that Idea. I think I’ll work on something along those lines.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.