Battlefield Chronicles

Make Forums Show your game Battlefield Chronicles

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Azorez 3 months, 2 weeks ago. This post has been viewed 219 times

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Azorez
    Participant

Hi All,

I’m new to game building, and found this site.

I posted my Unfinished game on the site under Battlefield Chronicles. So welcome feedback on this.

I cant seem to get any music to play on any of the Tilemaps? any ideas? I am using a Mac so wonder if that is an issue.

DragonFangs
    Participant

Hey, man! It’d be great if you posted a link to the game, since sometimes the games get lost easily.

The game looks great so far, and the writing is nice! Can’t wait to see it finished πŸ™‚

Azorez
    Participant

Thanks DragonFangs for your comments, glad you liked it so far.

I tried to copy and paste my link but wouldn’t let me! i will manually put it in below so hopefully this works.

πŸ™‚

DotDotDot
    Participant

Pretty neat game, Azorez! It kinda throws you in the middle of a story, but once you’re playing it works out alright. A nice classic RPG feel with a few hints at kingdom intrigue, well done!

By the way, I can hear music on just about every map of the game, not sure why you can’t. Are you using Safari, by any chance? If so, try using Google Chrome, and see if the music works there. (Edit: oh, and the music only starts playing for me after I click inside the game once, could that be the issue?)

A few points about the game:

• After you get the first sword, if you talk to Baylor again, the whole story of getting the sword repeats. Same thing with the chest containing the sword; touch it again, and you “get” the sword again
    • It seems illogical for Azorez to send the guards away and rescue the princess alone if they lost the princess to bandits earlier while they were together. The risk of recapture seems very high this way
    • There are some typos and grammar issues, if you fix those the game will look and feel a bit more professional to people with an eye for that πŸ™‚

Keep up the good work!

Azorez
    Participant

Thanks DOTDOTDOT for your feedback, its really appreciated.

Great tip about the music, i opened it up on PC and laptop and worked fine – apart from the click thing! But at least i know its the MAC now doing that with safari.

Point taken on the sending Kadon away, and also making Baylor say something different and the chest being made inactive. I havent made the changes yet, but will do if i get a chance to spend some more time on this project.

Im currently having a go on unreal engine 4, so being pulled several places at the moment. But will try and correct the issues. Thanks for playing πŸ™‚

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar