Welcome Forums Requests Let us have a better indicator for “save game”

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Marby

Saving the game can take longer. There’s already a message which states whether the saving process has been sucessful or not. But we rather don’t want to sit down and wait until the saving process is finished. That way we could miss the “save game”-message easily, because it is self-closing.

Therefore, I would like to suggest a static message for reporting the last saving result containing a time stamp and “success” or “failed” as a message. The time stamp should use the client’s system time, if possible.

By the way:
    Is it requiered to have an active browser window for successfully saving the game? I’m not quite sure about this.

Fedorakid
    Participant

If I could add, maybe instead of self-closing, we have to close it ourselves with a little “x” in one of the corners or something like that. So even if timestamps aren’t possible yet we know that it saved since we have to make them disappear ourselves. And if it gets a little annoying to close it ourselves maybe before saving we could click a button that says “Automatically Close Log” or something like that.

deWiTTERS
    Keymaster

I’ll look into it what the best solution for this could be

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Requests’ is closed to new topics and replies.