The Elemental Balancing

Welcome Forums Show your game The Elemental Balancing

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    EBMCGames
    Participant

This will receive regular updates (say, once every two weeks). I will try to make all player decisions matter.

What to comment in 1.0: What element you aligned to.

Do not use out-of-character knowledge to influence your decisions.

Update History:

1.0- 20 July 2018: Added Elemental Choices and Prologue

Patch 1- 3 August 2018*: Added Elemental Areas

Patch 2- 17 August 2018*: Added Elemental Boss Fights

1.1- 31 August 2018*: Coming Soon!

Play the game here:

Aura

I like your idea and am curious to see your progress and more of the story. Keep up the good work!

EBMCGames
    Participant

Thanks, Aura, for taking an interest. If you played, could you comment on what element you aligned to? That choice actually effects 1.0 patches 1 and 2, and possibly the rest of the narrative. Again, thanks.

EBMCGames

EBMCGames
    Participant

I am especially grateful in your taking an interest because the first game I played on here was Legend of the 3 Orbs(your version). I must say, it is a very difficult game if you don’t skip the trials altogether by using an exploit I found.

But hey, that makes it fun, and I hope to see more of your work in the future.

Aura

It’s nice to hear that, thanks. I’m glad you appreciate my games, even though there are some other great game designers on this side I must say!

So – wich element I like most? Well, I like the idea of throwing fireballs at your enemies, somewhat like a mage… That’d be pretty cool! So I go with fire! 🙂

Comprehensible

Hey, this is really cool!

I like the idea of the 4 elements – that’s really cool and I haven’t seen it on here before! It was a little unclear which element entrance was which. I ended up at my desired element, earth, but only by luck. I think I little more detailing in the environments would really clear that up. Did you know you can use blue tent tops for water? It’s probably the closest so far! Also, good use of tokens! I can’t wait to see how this progresses! 😀

EBMCGames
    Participant

Comprehensible, I like your feedback. I didn’t know that I could use blue tent tops as water, thanks for alerting me. I didn’t think much of making the elemental doors more noticeable. I am currently working on the first patch- in fact, I added some elemental areas yesterday, currently hidden from view. I’m having it so that the environment will drastically change based off of the most popular element to be chosen. The player sprite also changes based off of that.

I’ll try to improve. Thank you for pointing out that the elemental entrances were unclear, I’ll fix that soon.

EBMCGames
    Participant

The elemental areas will be added soon, trust me. For now, I hope that some dialogue and sprite changes are fine. I’ll get to improving the elemental entrances soon- coming in Patch 2! Patch 3 is the elemental boss fights now. Patch 2 will be released in a week, so don’t yell at me.

But this is the Internet.

EBMCGames
    Participant

JK LOL Patch 2 has the boss fights. I just added them. Also, patch 2 came out early. Hopefully I can have the 1.1 update out by Labor Day. Have fun fighting the elemental bosses! Also, you can continue aligning yourself to the elements. Post in the comments.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar