The Kingmaker's Crown (TEST)

Make Forums Show your game The Kingmaker's Crown (TEST)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  3 swords 1 week, 1 day ago. This post has been viewed 62 times

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

3 swords
    Participant

Just a brief outline of what I’m working on – I’d love some advice!

– there’s quite a lot to interact with so please feel free to investigate

– i’ll be working on large-scale maps soon

Comprehensible

Okay WHOA HOLY MOTHER OF CTHULU that beginning was AWESOME!

First of all: sound. Your pick of music was absolutely perfect for each scene. Especially the king one where you just used the sound of the wind? Yes. Sign me up.

Second of all, I think your levels are really nicely designed, and I really appreciate the little details you added in! It makes me wonder what’s in that chest, why the King’s researching ancient prophecies. This is super nitpickey, but I think that many little candles in the throne room makes it feel a tiny bit cluttered, but hey, everything is spot on.

Lastly – story. This was my favorite part, and you do it super well! You don’t swamp players with too much dialogue, but there’s just enough text to draw inferences and the things unsaid between characters.

I really can’t wait to see more! 😀 I think this is going to turn out really awesome!

3 swords
    Participant

Thank you so much!! I’m definitely trying to make it character focused so it’s great to hear I’m on the right track (and I agree that the candles make it pretty cluttered).

I’ll keep working on it 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.