Skip to toolbar

The Legend of Zelda: Return to Grace

Welcome Forums Show your game The Legend of Zelda: Return to Grace

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Cynic-P
    Participant

[Set Between Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess]

17-years-ago, the son of the Hero of Time left an infant in the care of the remnants of the Gerudo, who raise him out of respect for the old hero. Since then, the child has been tucked safely away from the dying kingdom of Hyrule, until he begins to hear the voices of spirits calling him to his land of origin. Soon after, he sets out for Hyrule Castle to meet the fabled Zelda.

“You may carry his name, but you are no hero. You are only a stepping stool for the next. Even so, will you choose to aid Hyrule in her time of need?”

Play the first part. Let me know if there are any bugs, typos, etc. Thanks.

Cynic-P
    Participant

Cynic-P
    Participant

Updated demo.

Cynic-P
    Participant
    tent2
    Participant

Oh wow.

Now this is something that i call perfect!

Though, you should fix Elder’s house, the roof for some reason has another roof behind it.
    The roof behind a roof.

Besides that, this game looks very similar to what would be an Zelda game, I also like how everything works (You go away, talk to someone, something new is in your house)

Cynic-P
    Participant

@tent2

Thank you! Fixed!

I’m glad you enjoy the mechanics i try to work in the game. It’s a limited program, but it has some loopholes.

tent2
    Participant

Also, when does the demo end?

I got stuck on Day 2 and the bottom left exit didn’t work, i guess it ends there.

Bug i found too: On Day 2, if you go to the forest, the game will think you’re in day 1, you have to save the girl and that, if you do all the tasks in the forest, you reach Day 2 again normally.

Does day 2 use the same map as day 1 or something?

Sirpinketalfonzo
    Participant

thats pretty cool!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.