Hello you!!

• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by eli. This post has been viewed 58 times
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    eli
    Participant

This space is dedicated to introducing yourself! You can share about your goals on this platform, which content you intend to create and so on. You can talk about your hobbies, say something unusual about yourself or just drop your best dad joke.

/!/ Do not share ASL information: Age Sexe Location. Or your post will just be deleted. /!/

Don’t forget! Have fun ๐Ÿ™‚

RavenBladeX
    Participant

Hi! I’m kinda new as well, been on and off lately due to a busy work schedule. But I’d really wanna finish this game I’m making that’s loosely based on a book I’m also writing. Here’s the link if anyone’s interested in taking a peekย https://rpgplayground.com/game/the-rising-working-title/

Also, tips and suggestions are highly appreciated. I’ve been learning through trial and error, YT vids, and through the discord server.

DreamWolf
    Participant

Hello Everyone, I am off and on this website as well. I write short novels and would like to put some of my writing into games. I have been on this website for about 6 months but haven’t made a lot of games. I would like to post a bunch of games for others to enjoy. Just a little about me. Thanks! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Macmor
    Participant

Hi all, I’m Macmor. I’ve been here about 2 months and I’m loving this place. I’m a JRPG enthusiast and like to create stories. Check out my game Distant Worlds if you can, I need feedback lol.

eli
    Participant

Hi everyone!! I created this group to help people fully use this awesome plateform. I am as well on and off due to a busy schedule, but nice to meet you everyone!

I also loves drawing wlw ships from genshin but that’s another story lol.

Ps: I tend to have difficulties to understand tones sometimes so I will put a /s (sarcasm) /srs (serious) /j (joking) sometimes after my message to make myself clear ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.