PLEASE HELP ME

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    WT18AKATheGM
    Participant

Hi, I am new to RPG Playground and really need help. I want to create a fantasy game with a cool storyline, but I have no idea where to start.

0pi3w4n
    Participant

Well… what sort of help do you need? Story ideas, mechanics, levels?

WT18AKATheGM
    Participant

I just need to know where to start. I know my story and have a pretty decent handle on map making, but I have no idea where to begin… maps, characters, dialogues, I don’t want to decorate a huge map and have no one use it or make elaborate dialogues and no one take time to read it.

P.S. Thx for replying so close to Christmas

0pi3w4n
    Participant

”I don’t want to decorate a huge map and have no one use it or make elaborate dialogues and no one take time to read it.”

Yea, I think we all feel ya there bud. I’ve probably spent over 100 hours on my game and have only… 200ish plays, half of which are just me testing things out.

You really just have to make your game it for the fun of making it and don’t sweat the rest.

0pi3w4n
    Participant

”I don’t want to decorate a huge map and have no one use it or make elaborate dialogues and no one take time to read it.”

Yea, I think we all feel ya there bud. I’ve probably spent over 100 hours on my game and have only… 200ish plays, half of which are just me testing things out.

You really just have to make your game it for the fun of making it and don’t sweat the rest.

0pi3w4n
    Participant

Also: happy whatever-particular-holiday-you-celebrate!

WT18AKATheGM
    Participant

THX a lot

WT18AKATheGM
    Participant

OH btw what’s ur game I’d like to check it out

0pi3w4n
    Participant
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.