RPG Playground - Make your own online RPG
Our users are already creating their own levels and sharing them. Here is a small selection of what's already created:firstname.lastname@example.org.
About RPG Playground
RPG Playground is a new game by Koonsolo. It's currently very early in development, but you can already play with it.
With RPG Playground you can create your own online RPG Worlds. It's basically a web RPG with ingame level editor.
It's is far from finished, but the following should be possible in the final version:
- Create your own online RPG World
- Invite friends to play your RPG
- Add trees, houses, roads, rivers, etc.
- Add monsters and fight with them
- Create items and quests
- Add NPC's with conversation trees
- Play on Windows, Mac, Linux and tablets
Everything is currently freely available, but at some point we might ask for a subscription fee. But we'll see once we get that far.
Version 0.6 feedbackYou can give feedback or comments on the related blog post, or mail me at email@example.com.
The amazing tileset is made by The Inquisitor.
Some icons are taken from the Silk icon set by Mark James.
- Walk around with the main hero
- Save and load projects
- Share levels with others
- Add NPC's and monsters
Currently working on
- Improving the save/load project dialog
- Talk to characters
- Sound effects