Make & play games, it’s easy and fun with RPG Playground.
You have the story and game design, RPG Playground brings it to reality. No need for programming or making art, everything is provided.
It is the easiest and most enjoyable way to make your own action RPG, and share it with the rest of the world.
No other game creating tool is as enjoyable and straightforward as RPG Playground. No need to read articles or watch hours of videos.
There are only 2 steps to make your RPG:
- Drag stuff
- Press “play”
You can finish your first game in a weekend and let others play it. It’s that simple.
Graphics, sounds, music and game features are included, so you can focus on your imagination.
The ability to leap seamlessly between edit and play modes truly helps RPG Playground excel as a piece of design software.
Play unlimited RPG’s from people around the world. Discover their surprising worlds and stories. Get inspired by their creations, and inspire others with yours.
Everyone can enjoy your game after you press the “share” button. You can even release an unfinished game to get early feedback from players.
- Make your own fast paced action RPG, like The Legend of Zelda, The Secret of Mana, Chrono Trigger, …
- Create your world by dragging items and characters
- Bring your story to life without programming
- Configure the artificial intelligence of enemies and allies
- Finish your first small game in a weekend, and instantly share it
- Seamlessly switch between make and play modes
- Play an infinite supply of user created games
- Web based, so you can log into any computer or Chromebook and continue creating.
There are more expansive and flexible game making tools, but none as enjoyable or straightforward as RPG Playground. People are making games, sharing them, and other people playing and commenting. Other tools might be more powerful and have expansive features, but people are overwhelmed and never finished their games. RPG Playground is different. Our users finish their games fast, and others play them.
For us, it is more important that
- beginners can start right away, instead of programmers having full control
- all important game resources are provided, instead of having customization
- games can be shared instantly, instead of exporting games for external platforms
- it’s easy and straightforward to use, instead of having lots of features & advanced control
- the game engine features fast paced action combat, instead of turn based combat
Try the free early access now at rpgplayground.com.
If you want to know what is planned for the future, take a look at the RPG Playground Roadmap.