!!! BETA VERSION !!!
Do not share this link or page with anyone!
This is the beta version of RPG Playground, it has BUGS, things don’t work, it will mess up your projects, it might even mess up your hairstyle and wrinkle your clothes!
DO NOT SAVE TO A PROJECT THAT NEEDS TO OPEN IN THE RELEASE VERSION!
If you save your project in this beta-version, the release version of RPG Playground will not be able to load your game. Though you can save projects for testing to a private project.
You can also start making a game for this new release, and once this beta is released, you can continue building your game on the main site.
REPORT ISSUES ON Discord #beta-testers (private channel for beta testers only!)
STATUS OF BUGS: https://trello.com/b/5i4VvOW8
!!! WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING !!!
Tips & Tricks
- Try to break stuff by doing weird things
- Try some existing games and test if nothing broke:
- See what new features were introduced at Trello in stage 5: beta, and test anything related to those extra hard.
- Try different web browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge (Internet Explorer is not supported!)
- Report a bug in following format, or a shortened form:
when (I do something), then (something unexpected happens), instead of (the normal thing)
- For steps to reproduce, you can use the following extended format:
Steps to reproduce:
1. (Start a new project)
Unexpected result: (something weird)
Expected result: (something normal)
- 1 point for discovering a bug that can be reproduced
- 1 point if you can provide valid reproducing steps (so 2 points if you both discover the bug and provide valid steps)
- 1 point if you suggest a feature that deWiTTERS didn’t already think of
Bug Hunter Badge
The person who finds the most bugs in a new beta release, will get a Bug Hunter Badge on Discord.