Welcome Forums General A section in the forum for tutorials and tips would be nice

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Marby

As you know, from time to time I like it to create tutorials and share my (programming) knowledge with other members. Perhaps, there are more members than me, who also would like to write tutorials or give us some tips and tricks about RPG Playground. As a programmer I’m good in programming and can post hints about it. Perhaps, there are also people out there, who are very good at other topics like design and more. I would like to read about them and also share more of my own knowlegde, if I’ve got a topic in mind, which I find worth enough to write about.

So, how about to create a main section for tutorials and tips in the forum? If members would like to read some tutorials then they would have no need to search for them anymore.

deWiTTERS
    Keymaster

Good idea! Will do it soon, and I’ll check if I can move some of your posts there. Created a task so I don’t forget 🙂 https://trello.com/c/srgcDFRi

deWiTTERS
    Keymaster

Was going through the forums, but I feel we need to keep these in the General section.

Marby

Okay. Hopefully the tips and tricks won’t drown than there.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘General’ is closed to new topics and replies.