Welcome Forums Bugs Hangs on ‘project connection timeout’

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    mystify
    Participant

in the past while working on projects at times when it ‘forgets’ I was logged in it will just ask me to log in again after a “project connection error”
    but now it’s getting stuck on the “project connection error” and I have to reload page and do my work over again…
    It mostly only gets stuck after I’ve put a lot of tiles down.

mystify
    Participant

Ah, I think I may have figured out what I’m doing wrong…

Comprehensible

This has happened to me in the past, so do you mind sharing what’s happening? Thanks! ^u^

mystify
    Participant

Well, it hasn’t happened again since I last posted but the thing is that I’m the type of person who doesn’t exit out of things. I close my computer eat/sleep/ect. and then get’s right back on from where I left off.

This usually makes it so that the site will log me out of my account.

So I’ll work on my project from where I was and then click save and it will come up with this “connection error” box. (Indicating that it logged me out) I hit ‘okay’ and it brings me up to the “log in” box. I log in and it saves all the work I did.

What was happening lately is that it’s been getting stuck on the “connection error” box after I hit save and it won’t go to the “log in” box after I hit “okay”. The only way is to get unstuck is to reload the page and in doing so all the progress I did is gone.

This has never happened before except for the 2 or 3 times but it hasn’t happened again yet so I’m not sure…

deWiTTERS
    Keymaster

This should be fixed in the latest 0.31.14 version (see http://rpgplayground.com/forums/topic/bugfix-release-0-31-14/ for details)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Bugs’ is closed to new topics and replies.