Welcome Forums Get help Can't Delete Scenes

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    mystify
    Participant

So… I’ve forgot there was a max number of scenes you could create and I now have my 60 scenes. I have a few that aren’t important that I can get rid of but whenever I go to delete that scene it get’s stuck on a loading sign.
    The only way to move on is to reload the page, but the scene I wanted deleted is still there.
    It might be a bug but I’m not sure.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by mystify.
    mystify
    Participant

Course if I could rename the scenes then things could keep in order and I can just re-design scenes.

deWiTTERS
    Keymaster

Seems like a bug, I’ll take a look at it

Comprehensible

I’ve run into this too. My solution is to delete the scene, save your game, and then log in again. It’s a tiny bit time consuming, but it gets the job done. Good luck with your game!

mystify
    Participant

I tried to save it after deleting but for some reason it just doesn’t let me do ANYTHING after I’ve hit ‘delete scene’
    I just get stuck on a loading screen and have to reload the whole page in order to get out of it.
    But you’re actually able to delete the scene you say?

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by mystify.
    Comprehensible

Yup! Again, just delete scene, save your game, and then refresh the page. I’ve found it won’t let me load any new scenes, but it does let me save. Once you come back, your game will be there without the scene you deleted. Hope this helps! 😀

mystify
    Participant

Huh…
    So what happens with mine is I
    1) Delete Scene
    2) Click the World
    3) Get ‘loading scene’…

And that ‘loading scene’ doesn’t go away till I refreshed the page no matter how long I wait. (;へ:)

Thanks for your advice though.

deWiTTERS
    Keymaster

I think I found the problem, and will release the new version soon. But I want to test it first a bit to see if I don’t introduce some new problems…

mystify
    Participant

Awesome! (^_^)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Get help’ is closed to new topics and replies.