Welcome Forums Get help Canvas Size

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Oizo
    Participant

Hi everyone 🙂

I was searching for this topic but didn’t find anything – wich makes me wonder – so I’m asking this – is there a way to make the editor open in “fullscreen” mode  ?  I never did any kind of mapping, (more into playing games and making music – sorry for the noobish behaviour :S) and i was wondering if nobody else had the idea of popping up the canvas in fullsreen or “open in new tab” or something like this to have a bigger overview ?

I was doing an inspect objet to see if a resize is possible over the page properties but its locked – probably to avoid unwanted upscaling.

Sorry for the 20320932039 requests, hope you don’t mind :S

Oizo

Fedorakid
    Participant

At the top of the editor, next to the red “x” to exit out of the editor, there are 3 lines on top of each other, that’s a dropdown menu if you click on it. Then you’ll find “restart game” and a switch to enable and disable “fullscreen mode”.

Hope this helps!

Oizo
    Participant

You hope this helps ? This is sooooooo humiliating hahahah ! I mean:  I did an “inspect website” to find the canvas and do a rescaling and you’re telling me there is a friggin´fullscreen button !  That’s when you choose the superdifficult path while the solution is right in front of you.  😉

This definately made my day!    😀

Thanks for helping me out on this one ! 😀

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Get help’ is closed to new topics and replies.