Welcome Forums Game Contests Challenge: Best Plot

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi! So, since one of my favourite parts of an RPG is the plot, I wanna post a challenge. If you’re making a game, I’d like to see the plot! So, here are the challenge conditions:

-Dialogue is minimized.

-Plot twists and drama.

-EXTRA: Interesting scenery.

Good luck! Send your game link as a reply! The deadline will be decided later on.

Anonymous
    Inactive

16/06 update: profile says I received a reply but I can’t find it

Maeve
    Participant

It’s awaiting moderation. I responded. It is called the Adventures of Mr. Catterton

Axemax
    Participant

I’d love to participate in your challenge, but the game I’m making is currently a, well, I’m still making it. so if you would check in every time I update, would that work? I still update often, maybe weekly I might finish a 3rd of the game or something. Does that work out, or not?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, you can post the game when you’re done. Also, I don;t understand what you mean by “3rd of the game”, do you mean a third part? I will check out your game first.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ok, I will search it up and check it out.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Maeve,

I have checked your game and here is my feedback:

The plot is sadly not properly explained and you jump right into the game without backstory. The objective is not stated and the method of completion is stated beforehand. The objects and scenery in each area is too small to put on a background with lots of empty space.

I hope you will be able to improve based on the feedback.

-GameCode

Macmor

My first game,,,

Distant Worlds: CH1, Rated

It’s very heavy in dialogue though…and you’ll need at least 1 1/2hrs to finish it.

Axemax
    Participant

as a 3rd of the game, i mean like fractions so I might finish that much of the game. To be honest, I think I will just ask for you to check Chapter 1 instead, since checking a WIP game over and over would be quite tedious.

Anonymous
    Inactive

This a nice game, and the premium features are so nice they make me jealous haha~. wasn’t able to finish the game though.

Maeve
    Participant

The Adventures of Mr. Catterton:Here

Fedorakid
    Participant

Are we able to submit games we already created or released?

Anonymous
    Inactive

yes you can post created/released games.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Reply to Axemax: The game is good but long, and maybe can add a few more health potions. overall very nice.

Axemax
    Participant

yeah, maybe i should it’s a bit rough, thx for the reply tho

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The forum ‘Game Contests’ is closed to new topics and replies.