Welcome Forums Game Contests Challenge: Crafting and Gathering

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Macmor

So, since we got an inventory system and new items, I’m creating a challenge! March 10/22 –> April 10/22. This is totally doable WITHOUT premium. Requirements:

#1: MUST have Mining, Fishing, Forestry, Hunting and Farming.

#2: At LEAST 10 different craftable items.

Players have to farm for materials to craft whatever you come up with. A huge story isn’t needed, but there needs to be a reason for the character to be crafting whatever it is you choose. Do you build a town from scratch like in Dark Cloud? Make a Harvest Moon clone? Do you run a Restaurant? Get creative!

Please reply if you’re interested and let me know if you are using the Premium or Free version. If there are enough entries, I’ll split the Premium and Free users into their own Categories.

Have fun! And when someone completes their entry, please give their game a play and drop a like!

Premium: @eybisea @fedorakid10 @voidwolfxz @ravenbladex @brennz @lorn

Free: @juju123 @omestayoutuber @lemm

Goat
    Participant

Hey, I’ll be participating. I’d like to be using free features only if that’s it’s own category, but if there aren’t enough to justify 2 categories ill just go ahead and use premium stuff.

Great challenge! I love the strict rules and how many features are required! Will really test the limits and will be easy to weed out certain folks who simply don’t meet the requirements

BREN.N.Z.
    Participant

I’ll participate as well.  This will be good practice for when I eventually add these features to the game I’m currently working on.

Macmor

Are you using premium?

EybiSea
    Participant

I’ll be joining and yes premium

RavenBladeX
    Participant

Where does foraging fall under?

BREN.N.Z.
    Participant

I do have premium.

Fedorakid
    Participant

I’ll be joining with Premium.

Macmor

So as of now:

Premium: 3 entries

Free: 0 entries

We’ll see what happens but you may want to do yours in premium GOAT.

BREN.N.Z.
    Participant

Wait. If I say “I’m joining with premium”, does that mean that I’ll be using premium for this or is it just to see how many people have premium?

Macmor

I need to know if you’ll be using premium options to create your entry game or not.

Juju Wish
    Participant

I’ll do it! I’m going to be using free features. Is there a deadline?

BREN.N.Z.
    Participant

The deadline is April 10th, 2022.

Juju Wish
    Participant

Ok. Two more questions: 1) Does livestock fall under farming? 2) What counts as forestry, just wood or other things?

Macmor

1: Sure, I’ll allow it

2: Generally cutting down trees, I leave it to you if you want to go further with that

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)
  • The forum ‘Game Contests’ is closed to new topics and replies.