Welcome Forums Get help Changing Level Location?

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    vellichor
    Participant

Hi! I’m new to rpg playground and I would like to start the game indoors, but I don’t know how to change the first level from outdoors into “indoor – medium”. If someone could give me a hand, that would be really helpful.

Comprehensible

Hey Vellichor!

Level types really don’t have a lot of differences – just the base tiles and size. For size, you click on the gear next to the level name, and you can change the size of the level at the bottom. The dimensions of indoor medium are 15 by 11. For the floor, you can find the same pattern of checked tiles at the top of Inquisitor Indoor Medium.

Hope this helps!

One-EyedTiger
    Participant

Alright, this isn’t gonna be as straightforward as you’ll want it to be. Two ways to do it:

1. Just change the flooring and size of the level of the ‘first’ level.

2. Set an invisible pressure plate actor directly underneath where the hero spawns in the ‘first’ level. Next, set up an invisible door in the level you want the hero to spawn in. Set the code in the invisible pressure plate to hero teleports to <door and level>. Have the invisible door not be hooked up to any other door.

You can usually get pretty quick responses in the Discord. Someone else there will probably be better able to explain it than I. I can try and make a video to demonstrate, though.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Get help’ is closed to new topics and replies.