Welcome Forums Get help Defeating Multiple Enemies

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Akwi Tsu
    Participant

Eyo! In my game I’m doing his kind of um… quest where you need to defeat multiple enemies in any order to finish it.

I’m planning that there will be another person that the hero can talk to that if they talk to it with monsters still remaining, the other person will go “Hey you’re not finished yet” or something and if they were talked to them and all monsters have been eradicated only then will the dialogue continue and the quest will finish.

I’m basically doing a quest where you need to exterminate all monsters in the area.

I think the “if active” command is useful? But I’m really not sure how to utilize it.

Sorry for the bad grammar and thanks for the help!

Fedorakid
    Participant

Right now there is a bug where you have to restart your game to test if it works but I’m sure you’ll figure it out. The tutorial was made by DeWiTTERS.

Click or Tap here.

(Hope it helps!)

Omesta
    Participant

I figured out how to do it. Here’s a sample code

if hero has token “1x”
    if hero has token “2x”
    if hero has token “3x”
    if hero has token “4x”
    icubeB1 becomes inactive

else
    icubeB1 says “Defeat all monsters”

else

else

else

Macmor

It’s actually easier and quicker to use a counter system instead of tokens.

Omesta
    Participant

What is that command, I have never seen that before

Macmor

These options are used for setting up counters. They can be used to add things like experience points, gold and shops. They’re also good for quests and , like you need, a way to keep track of monsters killed. All you have to do is name the “number” the game will count for you. (I named it monsters killed in the previous pic) *CAPS matter just like tokens, make sure you double check.  Give it a try, it’s a lot quicker than tokens.

Akwi Tsu
    Participant

Thanks a lot! 😀 The token counter method worked wonder!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Get help’ is closed to new topics and replies.