Welcome Forums Get help Game won’t load up to edit

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    JordanGamer2002
    Participant

I’m trying to open a game I’ve been working on, but it won’t open. All it says is loading and nothing comes up. Any idea why? I’ve tried deleting old games, but it doesn’t help.

deWiTTERS
    Keymaster

I will look into this.

deWiTTERS
    Keymaster

Your game should load again now! 🙂

There was a tilemap in the resources that wasn’t saved. But I also didn’t see any characters or NPC’s or something like that on it. So I hope this was a tilemap that you already deleted. Let me know so I can maybe check the backup if you are still missing something.

JordanGamer2002
    Participant

Thank you for fixing them, nothing is missing.

zoya
    Participant

Hey buddy i have been working on a game and saved the progression .After twhi three days when i logged in the game got disappeared all of my progression got vanished please help me how can I retrieve it back

RetroGuy
    Participant

My friend is trying to play my game, it takes a long to load. Other times, it just gives up and says that I need to reload the page. And it always stops at “Download & activates a game”.

deWiTTERS
    Keymaster

@zoya I only see 2 games on your account and none in the trash.

@RetroGuy23
    For big games, keep it loading and press ‘wait’ if prompted.

idk
    Participant

I was making a game and all was well until suddenly it popped up and said that the fild was not found. I got on and off wifi, restated my phone and everything. I really hope that someone can help if it’s possible

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Get help’ is closed to new topics and replies.