Welcome Forums Introduce yourself Hello everyone! Call me Aquila!~

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lulu/Bleu
    Participant

Hi! I’m just wandering through forums, participating in the community and I seriously don’t know how to introduce my self but here goes…

Hello Everyone!~ You can call me by my Nom de plume: Aquila Éadrom, Aquila for short. In real life, I’m currently studying but being a game developer has been my dream ever since I was in third grade as I remember. And It still have a special part in my heart today and in the future. I started my account about a month (?) ago but haven’t actually explored much of its function due to busy school days and it is just now that I discovered the forum function.  It’s a pleasure meeting you all people of this community,  especially because I know that we share the same interest and passion for developing games.

I found RPG playground while searching the internet for an easy game developing engine that does not need any downloads. And I’m glad I did found it and it’s community.❤

My game style.. I can’t certainly say for now but it will probably be games that are more story-based and have a calm atmosphere. I also like putting little details and side quests to my projects.

Also, since I’m still on school, have difficulties focusing on tasks and gathering my thoughts (and do procrastinate a lot) It may take some time for me to finish a game.

And, Yes, that’s all, Thank you for reading! ~  (I don’t know what else to write) I hope you have a great day and may good fortune come your way❤

Here’s my quotev if your interested: @depressedsayori

Comprehensible

Welcome, Aquila! It’s nice to meet you too. I can’t wait to see the games you make!

deWiTTERS
    Keymaster

Hey welcome, nice to have you here! 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Introduce yourself’ is closed to new topics and replies.